eRapa™ inhibits the progression and recurrence of cancer. Research has shown Rapamycin rejuvenates the immune system exhausted by age and cancer exposure and helps attack early stage bladder and prostate cancer cells.
- Low dose Immuno-stimulator
- Mechanism of action – mTOR inhibition
- Patented delivery formulation
- Oral delivery
- Microencapsulated nanoparticles
- Enhanced bioavailability
- Improved tolerability
- Predictable therapeutic blood levels
- Method of use patent applications (Colon, Breast)
Mechanism of action through partial inhibition of mTOR
- Chronic, intermittent, low dose eRapa results in:
– Rejuvenation of immune system exhausted by age and cancer exposure.
– Enhanced immature and naïve populations of lymphocytes.
– Decreased populations of accumulated (age) or induced (cancer) PD-1 expressing (exhausted) T cells.
- Augments anti-viral and anti-cancer vaccines/immunotherapies.
- Direct inhibitory effect on initiation and progression of cancer cells.