eRapa™ inhibits the progression and recurrence of cancer. Research has shown eRapa™ rejuvenates the immune system exhausted by age and cancer exposure.
- Low dose Immuno-stimulator
- Mechanism of action – mTOR inhibition
- Patented delivery formulation
- Oral delivery
- Microencapsulated nanoparticles
- Enhanced bioavailability
- Improved tolerability
- Predictable therapeutic blood levels
- Composition of matter patent protection through 2035
Mechanism of action through partial inhibition of mTOR
- Chronic, intermittent, low dose eRapa results in:
– Rejuvenation of immune system exhausted by age and cancer exposure.
– Enhanced immature and naïve populations of lymphocytes.
– Decreased populations of accumulated (age) or induced (cancer) PD-1 expressing (exhausted) T cells.
- Augments anti-viral and anti-cancer vaccines/immunotherapies.
- Direct inhibitory effect on initiation and progression of cancer cells.